HP3000-L Archives

May 2002, Week 4

From:
"Chitra B. Gurung" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Chitra B. Gurung
Date:
Mon, 27 May 2002 13:34:37 +0500
Dear Friends,

If you are considering to sale Nepal as "Adventure Travel Destination" than we

have hottest deals ever offered on tour packages for this summer.

All our tours are all inclusive, hassles free with outstanding hotels, great

dinning comprehensive sightseeing and program and much more....

To view our tour program, just click on the following links:

<http://www.egtours.com/citystop.htm>
<http://www.egtours.com/weekend.htm>

To get hottest deals, please feel free to click on the following links:

<http://www.egtours.com/tourcost.htm>
<http://www.egtours.com/turcostb.htm>

These offers are available for limited time only, so email me right now

Sincerely,
Chitra B. Gurung
EVERGREEN TOURS International Private Limited
P.O. box No: 11266, Kathmandu, Nepal

Telephone: (1) 423224, 423752, 411328
Facsimile: (1) 420274

Website: www.egtours.com <http://www.egtours.com>

E-Mail sent using the Free Trial Version of WorldMerge, the fastest
and easiest way to send personalized e-mail messages. For more
information visit http://www.coloradosoft.com/worldmrg

72021