HP3000-L Archives

May 2002, Week 4

From:
"Harrington, Don" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Harrington, Don
Date:
Tue, 28 May 2002 09:51:40 -0700
I didn't know they had determined exactly what happened.  Last I heard that
was only one of the theories; another being that the boat nosed into a wave
and loose hatch covers filled with water, causing loss of buoyancy.  There
was a Discovery or History Channel show on the 'Fitz' not too long ago.
Most interesting.

Don Harrington
Sr. Systems Analyst
Facilities Applications Support
Shared Services Group
The Boeing Company
P.O. Box 3707 M/C 2R-32
Seattle, WA  98124-2207
(v) 206-544-5679  (f) 206-544-5788  (p) 206-797-6360

The opinions expressed in this e-mail reflect those of the sender.  They do
not necessarily reflect the opinions of The Boeing Company unless
specifically stated otherwise.