HP3000-L Archives

May 2002, Week 3

From:
Peter Chong <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Peter Chong <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 May 2002 19:47:13 -0500
Hi, Friedrich

I use cron job and fires every few minutes
and the cmd list(ksh) sees a job1.ddd exist then run a job1.ksh...
and that ksh rename job1.ddd to job1.sav once job1.ksh finised
delete job1.sav
so, HP3k ftp job1.ddd to UNIX box wait for cycle to hit for run the KSH
 Of course, it not even close to match with MPE, but better than nothing

Sr. ERP analyst, multi-platform