HP3000-L Archives

May 2002, Week 3

Date:
Mon, 20 May 2002 15:33:52 -0700
INDUSTRY CONTACTS FOR ENTERTAINERS
ENTERTAINMENT INDUSTRY CONTACTS DATABASE ON CD

Current, up to date list of Major/Minor Labels, Production companies, Agents, Attorneys, Unions, Producers and more in database format for imputing into
any address book, contact list or other program.

This list has been compiled over years of hard work and pounding a lot of pavement in order to make contacts. Nationwide - LA, Seattle, New York, Miami
and in between.
These contacts aren't as easy to find as you may think. Some don't advertise.

This is a must for anyone serious about a future as an Actor, Musician, Comedian, Promoter, etc.

To receive your complete database on CD, send Check or money order for just $19.95 + $1.50, postage and chandelling (US) to:

Westrock Enterprises
P.O. Box 3631
Seal Beach, CA 90740

e-mail: [log in to unmask]

(For international orders, please email us: [log in to unmask] for postage and handling rates)

You got on our list by visiting one of our sites or one with a link to us. To be remove from the list permanently, please send email to: [log in to unmask] with
REMOVE in the subject line.