HP3000-L Archives

May 2002, Week 3

From:
Lou Cook <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 20 May 2002 10:18:20 -0700
Guy writes:

> Thanks for the grade school information.  I know how bones become fossils.
> And I know about Google.com and I like Dogpile.com.  Since I have had
> several discussions with friends about Biblical text, my question was
"Where
> do these remains of dinosaurs fit into the Biblical
> picture?"  Are you saying that DINOSAURS were around to see the Noahic
> flood?

Sorry Guy. I don't mean to "talk down" to anyone in a reply. By some private
replys I've received I can see people are all over the map in their exposure
to this topic.

People who are convinced the recent creation model best fits the observable
facts we see today would say exactly that: that dinosaurs were around to see
the Noahic flood, that they were on the Ark (most likely as small, young
ones), and lived for awhile in the post-flood world. Again, there is much
information on this topic for those who care.

Lou Cook