HP3000-L Archives

May 2002, Week 3

From:
Connie Sellitto <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Connie Sellitto <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 May 2002 13:26:57 -0400
I agree!

It does not affect my faith one iota, that people (some of whom have also
historically denied the Deity of Christ) should question the existence of
Moses and Abraham.

Connie
Wayne Brown writes:

Lou,

Thanks for saying exactly what I wanted to say, better than I would have said
it!

Wayne

Lou Cook <[log in to unmask]> on 05/20/2002 11:00:25 AM

Please respond to Lou Cook <[log in to unmask]>