HP3000-L Archives

May 2002, Week 2

From:
Connie Sellitto <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Connie Sellitto <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 May 2002 09:27:55 -0400
Very interesting email (see below) received by my husband at his business
address - the only HP connection he's ever had (other than being married to
an HP3000 programmer/analyst for 15 years), was to purchase several HP
LaserJet printers (IID, III, IV, etc).
Sounds as if HP is courting an entirely new set of clientele...

Connie Sellitto
Cat Fanciers' Association, Inc.
World's Largest Registry of Pedigreed Cats