HP3000-L Archives

May 2002, Week 2

From:
Wirt Atmar <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 13 May 2002 11:25:56 EDT
John writes:

> This message is an obvious fake...
>  As a creator of spam, and dishonest spam at that, I believe one
>  should avoid doing business with these people.

The following is what I privately wrote "Alexander McKenzie", but to my
surprise, it bounced:

Alexander,

> I came across a web hosting company that I'm now subscribing with, I
thought
> I'd e-mail the link to all my friends/colleauges.
> http://www.xxxxxxxxxx.com/
> I'm also using them for web design. Nice folks.
>
>  Thanks,
>  Alexander McKenzie
>
> Note: I'm sending this e-mail to all my friends and co-workers in my
address
> book, so if this was sent to you in error, I apologize.

Used to be an insurance salesman to old folks in Florida, did you, Alex?

Slimy scum who pretend to be your friends are still scum. If you're going to
spam the world, at least do it honestly.

Wirt Atmar

Wirt Atmar