HP3000-L Archives

May 2002, Week 2

From:
Patrick Thrapp <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Patrick Thrapp <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 May 2002 16:31:49 -0500
At our shop we have a $VERSION line in each subroutine.  We have a in-house
checkin process that updates the number.  RL routines show up to.  It helps
us to find differences in client code.  Not real fancy.    Anyway just some
ideas for you to ponder.

:VERSION PSSD08.XEQXL
VERSION  C.60.00 Copyright (C) Hewlett-Packard 1987.  All Rights Reserved.

PSSD08.XEQXL

SOM #1
@(#) HP30315    A.05.10    95/02/08 NRT0 Startup routine
PSSD08   VERSION: V95-00.11  LIST PART NUMBER INFO
PSSD08A  VERSION: V95-00.11  REPORT PART INFO REQUESTED
PSSD08B  VERSION: V95-00.11  DISPLAY PART DETAIL INFO
PSSD08B1 VERSION: V95-00.11  CURRENT PART QUANTITY ORDER
PSSD08C  VERSION: V95-00.11  CONTROLS ASSEMBLY BOM LISTING
PSSD08D  VERSION: V95-00.11  LIST BOM ASSEMBLY HEADER INFO
PSSD08E  VERSION: V95-00.11  LIST ENG. AND MFG. ENG. NOTES
PSSD08F  VERSION: V95-00.11  LIST DRAWING DOC NOTE RECORDS
PSSD08G  VERSION: V95-00.11  DISPLAY ASSEMBLY REVISION LEVEL
PSSD08H  VERSION: V95-00.11  LIST PRODUCT STRUCTURE RECORDS
PSSD08H1 VERSION: V95-00.11  DISPLAY DATA FOR LISTTYPE VALUE
PSSD08I  VERSION: V95-00.11  LIST PSUEDO AND PARTS REPLACED
PSSD08J  VERSION: V95-00.11  LIST PSUEDO AND PARTS REPLACED
PSSD08K  VERSION: V95-00.11  DISPLAY A SINGLE LEVEL BOM

RL modules (this does not show up in the version MPE command)

BOMGET   VERSION: V95-00.02  EBOM - DBGET FROM DATASET
BOMVALID VERSION: V95-00.02  FUNCTION TO VALIDATE EBOM TYPE
CFSSORT  VERSION: V95-00.01  SORT A TEMPORARY FILE
GETTBL   VERSION: V95-00.04  GET TABLE SWITCH VALUE
PARTLOOK VERSION: V95-00.04  SORTED PART LOOKUP (PNDSORT)
PSCHECK  VERSION: V95-00.03  CHECK FOR PSEUDO OR REPLACE PART
RDMFG1   VERSION: V95-00.03  READ MFG FILE OR MFG1 DATASET
RDOPO1   VERSION: V95-00.09  READ OPO-DB1 AND CONVERT
RDOSO1   VERSION: V95-00.02  READ OSO-DB1
RDPND98  VERSION: V95-00.07  READ PND TO CURRENT BUFFER
RDPOM1   VERSION: V95-00.05  READ POM-DB1 BY PR-NUMBER
RDTCM1   VERSION: V95-00.01  READ TCM-DB1 BY INTERNAL TCN
REVLEVEL VERSION: V95-00.03  SCAN BEF FOR MAKE PART REV LEVEL
GETMSG   VERSION: V95-00.06  GET MESSAGE TEXT FROM FILE
RDPSF1   VERSION: V95-00.02  READ PSF-DB1

MAX STACK SIZE: 393216
MAX HEAP SIZE: 81920000
CAPABILITIES: BA,IA,MR,DS,PH
UNSAT PROC NAME: