UTCSTAFF Archives

May 2002

UTCSTAFF@RAVEN.UTC.EDU

From:
Richard Brown <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Richard Brown <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 May 2002 10:52:42 -0400
Dear Colleagues,

You've done it again! In true fashion, faculty and staff at UTC have
responded to the call to give back to the University as we face continuing
financial challenges. YOU have answered the Faculty and Staff Campaign
better than ever, and we expect to top last year's total of some $72,000.

As the campaign winds down, we would like to urge you to complete your
pledge/gift cards and turn them in to your Building Captain by Friday, May
24. That's the Friday before the Memorial Day holiday on Monday, April 27.
Most faculty and staff  will enjoy the day off, yet another benefit we've
been able to provide in the last couple of years.

If you have not made your pledge or gift, I encourage you to do so before
May 24. And for all who have given already, we are very grateful. A special
thanks also goes to all the Building Captains: Marc Booker, Tom Losh, Beth
Dodd, Felicia Lowe, Margaret Doyle, Sheila Delacroix, Teresa McKinney,
Stephanie Orr, Marge Fergason, Joan Dunn, April Anderson, Peggy Tucker,
Cindy Ashley, Mary Scott, Arma Broomfield, Sue Carroll, Connie Ratchford,
Jackie Tate, Thomas Patty, Linda Hobart, Susan Taylor, Mal Long and Bill
Williams.

Thank you!  Thank you!  Thank you!

Richard Brown
Vice Chancellor for Finance and Operations