UTCSTAFF Archives

May 2002

UTCSTAFF@RAVEN.UTC.EDU

From:
James Macomber <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
James Macomber <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 May 2002 16:36:22 -0400
I want to let my UTC friends and colleagues know that I am retiring
effective July 1 in order to accept the congregation's call to be the
minister of the Unitarian Church of Los Alamos in Los Alamos, New
Mexico.  Patti and I expect to move in early August.  I shall continue to
value the many good relationships established here at UTC over the
years.  As many of you know, I have been working part-time on the Master of
Divinity degree at Vanderbilt for nearly five years and was ordained and
fellowshipped as a Unitarian Universalist minister earlier this year.  Our
journey continues.  Thanks for your thoughts and support along the way.

This also means that Patti and I have a home to sell in FortWood.  It's a
16-year-old townhouse, across from the Faculty Club, at 814 Oak
Street.  About 2600 sq. ft.  Reply to me for more info.

Blessings.

--jim--