UTCSTAFF Archives

May 2002

UTCSTAFF@RAVEN.UTC.EDU

From:
Mary Tinkler <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mary Tinkler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 May 2002 15:16:12 -0400
Squirrels have dug up my newly planted flowers, dug little holes in all my
flower beds, made friends with my cats and ignore all my demands that they
leave my yard.  Cat hair (We've brushed our kitties almost bald), moth
balls and anti-sqirrel sacks I ordered have not helped.  Turning in my
despair to the internet, I found the Squirrel Defamation
League<http://www.deadsquirrel.com/>,

Apparently, the only solution to the problem is transportation.  Well, it
worked -- sort of -- for England.  I think that it is too good for
squirrels, but in my desperation, I am willing to try.  Anyone have a trap
I can borrow?  I will pick it up and return it.

Mary Tinkler at [log in to unmask]
or
267-2512