SCUBA-SE Archives

May 2002

From:
Reef Fish <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 May 2002 14:38:36 -0400
On Thu, 16 May 2002 11:41:52 -0500, Steven Catron
<[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>> > Before Steve trots out to chomp on the bait ... I msut confess that he
>> > did mention YOU and VEGEMITE, recalling both with fondness, but
>nothing
>> > about your smell.  :-)))

On your premature CHOMP, I do stand corrected that it was MARMITE and
not VEGEMITE.  I had no way of verifying what you actually wrote
(I actually tried to quote you in the preceding paragraph, but learned
that your email died with one of the two computers on which it resided. :-)

>> Assuming that Viv has room in her bags, I'm going to ask her if she'll
>> take a jar of the stuff over for Steve.  (It seems like years since
>> he was over here.  In retrospect, it is!)  :-)

>Oh, that's quite all right, Strike.  Believe me....errr....ummm....that is
>to say, I wouldn't want to do anything to decrease Viv's Tim-Tam cargo
>capacity!  :-)

But how would Mike Wallace's road-kill possum stew taste like without
the marmite?  8o)

>Bob:  I'll get you for this!  <BWG>

Figured you would, but it was fun while it lasted.  :-)))

-- Bob.