SCUBA-SE Archives

May 2002

From:
David Strike <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 May 2002 18:56:20 +1000
On Thursday, May 16, 2002 5:33 PM, Andy wrote:

> >The thing that I seem to recall most about Coconuts - apart from the view
> -
> >was the large lizard sitting on the bar.  It put me off drinking beer!  :
> -)
> >Strike

> Well I'll just have to step in an' help out a mate here; I'll have your
> beer :-)

Mate!  It was only a temporary aberration - and one that I'm now thoroughly
cured of!  :-))))

(I'll still never know exactly how you managed to get rid of all the grog
that we left in your room after the COZNEDFest!  And I can't wait to see the
pics from the CAIVNEDFest to see the latest "BSAC Approved" diving
fashions!)  :-))))

Strike