SCUBA-SE Archives

May 2002

From:
Don Ward <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 May 2002 22:10:56 -0500
At 07:42 PM 5/1/02 -0400, Reef Fish wrote:
>have carefully compared the two programs, CO vs AA, and CO beats AA in
>all almost all respects, hands down.

I don't question for a moment that CO is better.  However, I live in the
St. Louis area so AA is the only real option as I can fly direct to almost
anywhere.  Others requiring a hub flight change are too impractical.  I
frequently fly out and back in the same day.  If it were practical, I would
go with CO in a minute.  As I said before, I have little nice to say about
AA, other than many more flight choices from STL, and in fairness, I have
had good on-time experiences.