SCUBA-SE Archives

May 2002

From:
Reef Fish <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 May 2002 08:55:28 -0400
On Fri, 3 May 2002 21:21:50 -0500, Crusty Russ <[log in to unmask]>
wrote:

>> >I'll see how our color copier does with reproducing
>> >it...by tomorrow I may be a multi-millionaire!  :-)  I'll post the exact
>> >URL tomorrow Jeff's pic is up and ready for viewing.
>>
>> Look forward to seeing it when I return from my dives toady.
>>
>> -- Bob.
>
>Errr, aaaa, I didn't get it done today and I'm out Monday and Tuesday.
>I'll try this weekend.

Errrrrr ... "this weekend" was 7 days ago?  Okay, so you were too busy
raking in pesos, dollars, and liras for your w*rk, but ... was my
million $ pix hijacked by your underLINGs while you were galivanting
around?  :-)

Ob airlines :-)  My outbound trip to LAS and my return from there (on
May 14) had already been confirmed-upgraded to First Class, as of
yesterday.  :-))   I think with your 200,000,000,000 miles on AA and
Executive Platinum status, you could REQUEST an AA upgrade of a May 14
flight ... tomorrow?  :-)

Talked to senor Nitrox wondering why he had been so QUIET lately, and
he used his first Las Vegas trip (from which he just returned) in about
20 years as his excuse.  :-)  He wondered what he could do with his
newly acquired GOLD status on AA (since Chicagah is an AA hub), and I
told him if he lives old enough and fly another 10,000 miles, he'll be
able to REQUEST a ONE-WAY upgrade to LAS, on all the 500-mile coupons
he'll get.  :-)   Well, actually he figured the one-way upgrade part
himself.

-- Bob.