SCUBA-SE Archives

May 2002

From:
Reef Fish <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 4 May 2002 20:05:29 -0400
On Sat, 4 May 2002 17:26:19 -0500, Chuck <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>> That being the case, perhaps there is indeed some Special Macro
>Instruction
>> that applies ONLY to the MX-10 because they do sell the macro lense --
>> which points to a reasonable assumption that it is CAPABLE of macro.  [-)
>>
>There are special macro instructions even for the Moto Marine II (which you
>are correct is the camera I use but incorrect in that I was using the table
>on the flash not the camera manual to give you the 22.)

Chuck, I said NOTHING about YOU using the table on the flash.

I was talking to Carol and to Robert Delfs.

You're always quick to nitpick though you have nothing to contribute to
the subject as others did.  You also had nothing of value to say about
CO and AA airfares but you made your smartass remarks anyway.

But that's characteristic of you, Chuck.  Nothing new.

HOLD YOUR BREATH, Chuck.

-- Bob.