SCUBA-SE Archives

May 2002

From:
David Hale <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 26 May 2002 15:44:06 -0700
Hi Bob, I got in touch with my TV buddy, and I am
driving up on Memorial Day to get together with him.

On the less happy side, it appears that I will have to
work on Sunday June 2nd. At this time, it looks like I
will drive there Saturday morning and leave sometime
Saturday evening. If that changes, I'll let you know.

If you want to call anyway: 256 830-1439.

Thanks for your work organizing the event - see you
this Saturday!

David H.