SCUBA-SE Archives

May 2002

From:
David Strike <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 May 2002 10:02:23 +1000
On Thursday, May 23, 2002 8:51 PM, Andy wrote:

> Hmmm, interesting, no dry suit & no pocket for the Cayman Islands; but
yes,
> I will be using the Halcyon. Any other ideas for whistle placement DIR
> style?

It may not be DIR, but I have mine connected to the right shoulder 'D'-ring.
The whistles attached to one of those circular metal key springs, (I don't
know what they're called!) as is a rubber 'O'-ring which is then fed around
the 'D'-ring and fastened together with a small (black - and the colour is
very important!) zip-tie! :-)

(And 'cause I like noise-makers - DIR or not - I also have a Mini-Hammerhead
attached to the inflator hose!)  :-)

Strike