SCUBA-SE Archives

May 2002

From:
"Carl G. Heinzl" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 May 2002 11:16:48 -0400
Hey,

Thanks to everyone for the info...

Yep, I'm a seasoned Ebay person.  I've picked up some fantastic
deals there and also seen stuff sell for more than retail...
Oh well, ya gotta know the market.  You also have to be willing
to walk away and be smart - the old axiom "use your head, not
your heart" is very true on ebay.

I'm also looking for a full wetsuit (jumpsuit - single layer - 2mm -
not more than 3mm) for Josh... He's 4'8", 90 lbs - if anyone has
one that they want to sell, let me know... This could get back
into the "10 year old divers" discussion that I saw back in March :^)

He wants to do 2 dives a day when he goes out with me this year so
I want him to stay warm (the wetsuit was actually his idea).  He
also loves the night dives and last year he loved the wreck dive!

We're just getting ready for our trip to Cozumel.  Will anyone be
there from June 22nd - July 13th this year?

Thanks again and hello to all my old buds here :^) !!!

Carl