HP3000-L Archives

April 2002, Week 5

From:
Michael Baier <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Michael Baier <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 Apr 2002 10:43:43 -0400
Hi Peter,

great that you wrote that. But what I need is mission-critical and for
400-600 users, 14 databases and about 900 tables.
Sorry but I do not believe in high availability and security with
Microsoftproducts of any kind.
Furthermore MS$ changes their specifications as they seem fit and nothing
works then anymore.

Michael

On Sun, 28 Apr 2002 00:17:16 -0500, Peter Chong <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

news:<[log in to unmask]>...