HP3000-L Archives

April 2002, Week 5

From:
Tony Gil <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 29 Apr 2002 17:23:57 -0700
I'm currently FTP'ing data from the HP-3000 to a Linux FTP server.

I'm trying to run a script which will act like a "sleeper" job to be run on
the Linux server. This "job" will check for file(s) present in a special
folder.

If a file is not present, the job goes (back) to sleep for x minutes. If a
file is present, the necessary ftp commands would be invoked.

Has anyone done anything similar to this? Thanks in advance!

Tony Gil
Sr. Programmer Analyst
Centis Inc.
205 S. Puente Street
Brea, CA. 92821
v:   714-626-2406
f:   714-441-4536
e: [log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]>