HP3000-L Archives

April 2002, Week 4

From:
"Johnson, Tracy" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Johnson, Tracy
Date:
Tue, 23 Apr 2002 15:29:39 -0400
Ahh, the age-old trick of adding new life to an
old job description with "collateral duties".

When your HP3000 retires, I imagine someone will
finally get around to changing the job-title?

Of course we no longer deliver printouts, we have
a policy that user's get their own.*  I'm constantly
amazed by what "doesn't" get picked up.

* Get Your Own Printouts (GYOP).

BT
NNNN