HP3000-L Archives

April 2002, Week 4

From:
Evan Vaala <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Evan Vaala <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Apr 2002 00:15:55 -0400
On Tue, 16 Apr 2002 12:33:12 -0700, Wyman, Alan <[log in to unmask]>
wrote:

>Stillwater is only 30 miles away from me and mine arrived today as well!
>Also, it is 79 degrees right now in this area so we are no longer frozen
(at
>least for today).
>
>Alan Wyman
>Manager of Computer Operations
>U.S. Foodservice - Eagan
>(651) 683-4253

Minnesota!! - Last Monday, it hit 91 degrees.  Tuesday 80 something.  Today
I have three inches of snow in my back yard.  Water ski this week or
downhill ski - take your pick.  In my younger days, we used to do both - in
late spring the ski hills would still have enough base to stay open, at the
bottom of the hills, small ponds would form from the melting snow on the
hills.  Tuck it all the way from the top of the hill, hit the pond and lean
back slightly and skim over the top.  Very important to have alot of speed
and maintain a nice even balance.