HP3000-L Archives

April 2002, Week 4

From:
"PAUL,GUY (HP-Boise,ex1)" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
PAUL,GUY (HP-Boise,ex1)
Date:
Tue, 23 Apr 2002 09:09:26 -0700
Bob,

Just did this last weekend. If all you are changing is the path, then no,
you do not have to reload any data.

You can even change the ldev number without reloading, EXCEPT as I recently
discovered the hard way, if the ldev you are changing is part of mirror.

-Guy