HP3000-L Archives

April 2002, Week 4

From:
Charles Finley <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 26 Apr 2002 11:27:13 -0700
Michael Baier wrote:

> we have time. No problem. We are still planning on working on changing our
> source-code into ANSI-Standard.
Perhaps I was not clear enough, our tools will take your COBOL II MPE code
as it is today and translate it to Microfocus COBOL.  Therefore, this extra
step that you are doing is not required if our tools are part of the
solution.  Our proven tools exists today.  While there are many reasons to
wait to migrate, the lack of tools that can do the migration today is not
one of them.

Charles Finley
Transformix Computer Corporation
760-439-3146