HP3000-L Archives

April 2002, Week 4

From:
Michael Baier <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Michael Baier <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 Apr 2002 12:18:18 -0400
I don't want to put Ms. Fiorina in the same category but
this all sounds like Kenneth Laye and Enron.
I didn't know,....
I didn't do....
it was not meant ......
I never thought.....

Where is the "I say what I mean and how I mean it"?
Where is the "This I said and I am responsible for the result"?
Why is everybody afraid of critical unpleasent questions?
Why does hardly anybody ask this questions?

In San Jose I asked an American why nobody "boohed" or asked WP a question
and the answer was "We don't do this".

Why not anymore?

The last few month since I am in the States I got lied to by
representatives(Customer support) of Bank of America, AT&T.
No supervisor to be reached for questioning.

Is this the new corporate world?