HP3000-L Archives

April 2002, Week 4

From:
Curtis Larsen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Curtis Larsen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 Apr 2002 11:01:16 -0500
Dennis -

Thanks for the feedback.  Unfortunately, since the issue involves a
non-critical OS "enhancement" (from HP's perspective) the lab is not
especially keen on working on it (though an SR has been submitted).  Ah
well.

Thanks,
Curtis

>>> Denis St-Amand <[log in to unmask]> 04/25/2002 10:47:07
AM >>>
Curtis,

I know limit was not increased in 7.0.  If you have an urgent need to
increase that number, I would suggest opening a call with response
center
about that issue.

Hope this will help !

Denis St-Amand (Remove "removeit." from email address)