HP3000-L Archives

April 2002, Week 4

From:
"Shahan, Ray" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Shahan, Ray
Date:
Fri, 26 Apr 2002 10:39:36 -0500
It helps, at times, to know what tools are available to help determine a
plan.

If my job is to cut down a tree, knowing I have access to both a chain saw
and a hand saw would allow me more 'time' in my plan, however, knowing I
only have access to a hand saw means my plan will have to allow for more
'time' to cut down the tree. Furthermore, knowing that 'new' tools are/may
be developed that help cut down trees quicker/cleaner/etc., means that my
plan should/could allow for change of the plan itself.

IMHO,

Ray S.