HP3000-L Archives

April 2002, Week 4

From:
Denis St-Amand <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Denis St-Amand <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 Apr 2002 09:32:36 -0500
Microsoft has a "simplified" NTP service for NT 4.0.  I used it in my
previous "live".

You can download it and get documentation from (watch for wrap):

http://www.microsoft.com/technet/prodtechnol/winntas/downloads/w32time.asp

Hope this will help !

Denis St-Amand (Remove "removeit." from email address)