HP3000-L Archives

April 2002, Week 4

From:
"Shahan, Ray" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Shahan, Ray
Date:
Fri, 26 Apr 2002 07:47:01 -0500
James, you are deleting from a Manual master that has a detail entry still
in existence.  You must delete all the detail entries linked to the Manual
master before  you can delete that Master entry.

Example:

MM
        key-value-1
        key-value-2

DTL
        key-value-2

In the above example of data, you can delete key-value-1 from the MM (manual
master), but to delete key-value-2 from MM, you must first delete the
key-value-2 from the DTl (detail) data set.

HTH,

Ray Shahan