HP3000-L Archives

April 2002, Week 4

From:
Roy Brown <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Roy Brown <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 Apr 2002 06:32:04 -0500
"Maurice Ezego" <[log in to unmask]> wrote in message
news:[log in to unmask]

> To: Occupant

<Snip:
Dear Mr HP3000-L Mailing List.

You have been personally selected as incredibly gullible.
Please give me access to all your money. If it isn't enough, we will lure
you to Africa,
where we will hold you to ransom for more, and quite possibly kill you>

Oh well, easy come.....

--
Roy Brown
Posting with the OEnemy, tamed by OE-QuoteFix