HP3000-L Archives

April 2002, Week 4

Date:
Thu, 25 Apr 2002 00:47:06 -0500
Our Product Image:
http://www.sino-huaren.com/14.htm
http://www.sino-huaren.com/15.htm
http://www.sino-huaren.com/16.htm
http://www.sino-huaren.com/17.htm

  China HuaRen Electronic Equipment Factory made up of a set of
backbone who are engaged in EMC technique and electromagnetic
shielding-room.

  Our products are wide used in many fields such as aviation and space
flight, universities, institutes, measurement and inspection, posts,
telecommunications, Tempest and so on. Its technical parameters had
come up to the advanced world standards in the same industry both at
home and abroad.

  In recent years, on the basis of original technical force this
company took an part in to closely cooperation with many specialized
universities and authoritative research departments to improve our
technique. The performance of our products had come up to or over
advanced world standards in international same industry.

  This company will supply technical consultation with a service-tent
of putting the first to credit and consumers. According to consumers'
requirement, this company will provide superior technical plan to them
for reference and also install high standard shielding rooms with
level and constant performance for their use in a long time. At the
same time, we'll establish a long friendly symbiosis with our
consumers.

  Sincerely welcome to our factory, we'll serve you in high quality
and effective way!

Purpose

JP999-A is a high-capability shielding-room which is used in those
high request situation on shield such as measurement and inspection,
Tempest, EMC test etc. The main fittings characteristic is easy to
install and remove, beautiful figure and light

&#9679; Capability index

  Shielded Fielded: 50MHz ~ 1GHz
  Shielded Effect:  &#8805;80dB

&#9679; Structure

1.Body: There are six wall plates and insulation between the body and
ground. Cell modules which are made from galvanized and plastic-spray
cold-rolled steel plates (d =1.5mm) will be joined by zinc-plated
screw (M8 or M10), nut, gasket, and electric conduct pad

2.Shielding door: electric (manual) locked door and the dimension of
the hole is 1900 ?850(mm) Ventilative wave-guide window: It is a
honeycomb

3.ventilative wave-guide window and the dimension is 300?00(mm)

4.Electric power filter: high-capability single-phase filter

5.Indoor electric appliance: standard distribution cabinet, daylight
lamps or incandescence lamps for lighting, control keys, plug sockets
and electric cable in accordance with the requirements of customer

6.Indoor decoration: decoration will be done from the head plate,
wallboard and ground according to the users' requirement

&#9679;SpeFOBication

TYPE  LENGHH(m)  WIDTH(m)  HEIGHT(m)  AREA(m2)
JP999a  1.70  2.34
 2.38  3.98
JP999b  2.58  2.34  2.38  6.04
JP999c  3.46  2.34  2.38  8.10
JP999d  4.34  2.34  2.38  10.16
JP999e  5.22  2.34  2.38  12.22

&#9670; Exceptional Request
If the user has special requirement, we can deal with JP999-SP and the
index can reach 150KHz~1GHz&#8805;110dB

   Contact with us for more details.

   Our WebSite: www.sino-huaren.com
   Email: [log in to unmask]