HP3000-L Archives

April 2002, Week 3

From:
"Newton, Tony" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Newton, Tony
Date:
Tue, 16 Apr 2002 14:24:08 -0700
Jim, I would be interested in knowing if Bob's solution helps.  We have been
trying for several weeks to solve several problems with our VPN connection
similar to what you have reported.  Since you have the ATTBI in you email
address I'd have to assume that you are using a HSD connection from ATT, as
are we.

___
Tony Newton