HP3000-L Archives

April 2002, Week 3

From:
Xavier Mouton <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Xavier Mouton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Apr 2002 04:08:29 -0400
Hello Listers,

First, thanks to Stan, Cecile and the others for their response, weeks ago
now. Our customer is now on the way to convert their old greedy compatible
application to a "weight watched" native one.
But one more question remains : as integer variables and data have to have
their type changed, are the corresponding Image data types to be modified
too? In other words, can the migration be performed progressively (OK,
libraries, SL and so will be first converted all right)? I think so, but
one sentence in the migration manual makes me doubting.
Thanks a lot for your help.

Xavier Mouton
ORBiT Software France