HP3000-L Archives

April 2002, Week 3

From:
Tracy Pierce <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Tracy Pierce <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Apr 2002 07:25:00 -0700
1) avoid like the plague any use of HP nee IBM carriage controls aka CCTL.
that is to say, make sure you're getting formfeeds and linefeeds exactly
where you want them.  If you're using Cobol to produce the report and you're
using CCTL, address that specific problem here to get more detail.

2) the real answer to your question: produce the report on disc, then copy
it to each printer.