HP3000-L Archives

April 2002, Week 3

From:
Stan Sieler <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Stan Sieler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Apr 2002 10:57:51 -0700
Re:

> Sorry for the waste of bandwidth.  However, I'm getting my e-mail bounced
> from Chris's site.

When that happens, be sure to check the entire message returned to you...
in some cases the bounce is because the recipient has enabled some kind
of anti-spam software ... and their system thinks your system is bad/evil/misguided.  In
those cases, the bounce message might have a
line or phrase in it that gives you a hint that this is the case.