HP3000-L Archives

April 2002, Week 3

From:
"Wayne R. Boyer" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 20 Apr 2002 12:04:15 EDT
If you are using the 2345A DTC (holds 6 slots with a mx of 8 ports each -
thus 48 in total), I've done exactly this.  A key step that I think you
missed is to power off the DTC, take out the main board and change the jumper
to activate the AIU port instead of the BNC port.

You MIGHT also need to use the HP transceiver.  Once you get the jumper
changed, try the one that you have and see what happens.

Wayne Boyer
Cal-Logic