HP3000-L Archives

April 2002, Week 2

From:
David T Darnell <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 8 Apr 2002 11:13:16 -0600
A friend of mine has a Gateway laptop, which has been in for service a
couple of times. On both occasions, they had him remove his hard drive in
the event that they had to send him a new PC (which was the case one time.)

-dtd

Tino <[log in to unmask]>@RAVEN.UTC.EDU> on 04/08/2002 10:32:08 AM

Please respond to Tino <[log in to unmask]>

Sent by:  HP-3000 Systems Discussion <[log in to unmask]>