HP3000-L Archives

April 2002, Week 2

From:
James Clark Jr <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
James Clark Jr <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Apr 2002 11:29:52 -0400
I am sorry, but if 80% of the shareholders write a name on their proxy or
write that they do not accept either options then HP will have to come up
with another list. I understand bylaws and the such, but the majority rules
in this situation. If I get a majority of the people of the US to dislike
the president I can have a re-election done which would one take him out of
office and two put someone new in office. Same thing for the current CEO of
HP, she is only in power until the shareholders say see can't be in power.
And as I mentioned earlier, if two people write on their proxy it will be
ignored, or as I more specifically said I will not get the loan or
operation. I am not at all offended, but do not let what is written down
dictate to you what you do. I have asked a manager to reduce a price of an
item, which has failed more times than worked, but it is not impossible.
As is the case in legal matters, speed limits, when enough people complained
and/or disobeyed the speed limit the limit here in Florida was raised from
55 to 70. Penalties for speeding went up also with the increase in speed. If
you feel strongly enough to want Mr. Hewlett as a director, then state so.

James