HP3000-L Archives

April 2002, Week 2

From:
"Harrington, Don" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Harrington, Don
Date:
Fri, 12 Apr 2002 14:25:04 -0700
Hmm.  Well, the definitions for the START-DATE, NEW-DATE and (MY-)CHRON-SEQ
are the same in both the QUIZ report and the QTP process.

Don Harrington
Sr. Systems Analyst
Facilities Applications Support
Shared Services Group
The Boeing Company
P.O. Box 3707 M/C 2R-32  NEW!
Seattle, WA  98124-2207
(v) 206-544-5679  NEW!  (f) 206-544-5788  NEW! (p) 206-797-6360

The opinions expressed in this e-mail reflect those of the sender.  They do
not necessarily reflect the opinions of The Boeing Company unless
specifically stated otherwise.