HP3000-L Archives

April 2002, Week 2

From:
John Penney <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
John Penney <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Apr 2002 14:25:54 -0700
Good afternoon, gentle listers, for those of you still at the salt mines. I am involved on a (migration) project within the County and am polling the list for anyone who could provide me with sizing details, potential costs of the noted technology.

What we are analyzing is an application with 120 online users performing data entry functions, no more than 20 concurrently, using 3 databases, also supporting inquiries from 200 other PC's as well as 10 threads from MB Foster ODBC. Utilize total of appx. 30 Gb of storage for system as well as application. Presently using a 929-KS020 with 1,152 MB CM.

Any ideas or information as to config are most appreciated.

TIA

JP