HP3000-L Archives

April 2002, Week 2

From:
John Dunlop <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
John Dunlop <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Apr 2002 12:31:11 +0100
ENOUGH ALREADY!!!!!

I have just spent half the morning scrolling through a couple of
"HP3000" list digests mostly comtaining posts about TV nostalgia
principally of interest to older US citizens. Many of the messages
included the previous 10 messages in their posts thus adding to a
growing noise to signal problem on the list.
Okay guys (and gals), you have had your fun. Can we return to the
normally scheduled programs now....surely there are some important
HP3000 issues that could be discussed?

Cheers,

John Dunlop

E-mail : [log in to unmask]   "If at first you don't succeed...
Web : http://www.hp3000links.com   Don't take up sky-diving !"
"All your HP e3000 resources on the Net"
(Mirror: http://www.users.totalise.co.uk/~jdunlop/index1.htm)