HP3000-L Archives

April 2002, Week 1

From:
"Newton, Ernie" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Newton, Ernie
Date:
Wed, 3 Apr 2002 11:39:48 -0800
Greetings,

I'm at my wits end here in beautiful California...

My 15 year old daughter, bless her heart, has trashed
my computer three days in a row now.  I suspect it has
something to do with Blubster.  She is downloading the
EXE file and ends up corrupting Internet Explorer, eventually
causing me to reformat and reinstall EVERYTHING in order
to get Explorer to run.

The problem file seems to be WS2_32.DLL, it's getting deleted.

Are any of you aware of problems caused by Blubster?  I'm still
in the stone age...Windows 95.

Thanks...
Ernie Newton
Yolo County Office of Education