HP3000-L Archives

April 2002, Week 1

From:
"John R. Wolff" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
John R. Wolff
Date:
Mon, 1 Apr 2002 21:42:01 -0500
On Mon, 1 Apr 2002 21:17:46 -0500, Mark Wonsil <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>Well, here's my humble entry:
>
>Packing-Hewlett, the new PH.  The company is becoming less basic and more
>assidic.  The more assidic the organization, the more it accepts morons,
the
>more basic an organization, the more it donates morons.  When a strong
basic
>organization becomes a weak assid, morons are exchanged.  This process of
>morons moving is called interexaction.  The result should be neutral but it
>can get assidic if a lot of morons are exchanged.
>
>The new PH is accepting morons so quickly that it is becoming a very
>compaqed organization.  It will produce and heavily depend on titratium
>servers.  It will have a fairly weak HuX Bond.  The new PH is protected by
>boardic-assid that acts as a buffer against the universal solvent - walter.

Good job.  Your chemical analysis of the entity is brilliant.

All we need now is a psycho-analysis and autopsy to figure out just what
kind of entity we are dealing with.  Clearly we are looking at an imposter
posing as the Hewlett-Packard we used to know and understand.

By the way, I have re-considered my name suggestion:

Agitated EgoMetrics