UTCSTAFF Archives

April 2002

UTCSTAFF@RAVEN.UTC.EDU

From:
Margha Davis <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Margha Davis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Apr 2002 17:11:34 -0400
Volunteers are needed to work at the Special Olympics on Saturday, May 4
from 9:45am-2pm.  The event will be held at the McCallie School
Stadium.  Volunteer coordination will be different this year.  Report at
9:45 to the volunteer tent at the stadium.  If you want to make sure that
you get a T-shirt, e-mail me your name and the names of the other people in
your group and I will pass that information on to the coordinators at
Orange Grove prior to May 4.

Special Olympics is a great event and makes for a wonderful volunteer
experience.   Consider signing up your family, church/civic group, or
friends to help on May 4.  You'll be glad you did!

Margha Davis, Field Placement Coordinator
College of Education and Applied Professional Studies
Teacher Preparation Academy, Dept. 4154
The University of Tennessee at Chattanooga
615 McCallie Avenue, Chattanooga, TN 37403
phone: 423/785-2351; fax: 423/755-5381