UTCSTAFF Archives

April 2002

UTCSTAFF@RAVEN.UTC.EDU

From:
Gavin Townsend <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Gavin Townsend <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Apr 2002 16:49:35 -0400
Dear Colleagues,

The UHON Program is slowly but surely "publishing" recent examples of Departmental Honors Projects authored by some of our most outstanding undergraduates. If you would like to read a 'pdf' version of one or more of the 17 papers currently available online, please check out the following link:
http://cecasun.utc.edu/univhon/DHON/DHONMain.html, and then click "view projects."

To protect the copyrights of the authors, our legal department has recommended that we make these papers available to you only with the use of a password. When you click on the link above you will be asked for a password. Please type in "DHON" (without the quotes).

I hope you find this service to be of interest and use. Thanks.

Gavin Townsend, Pd.D.
Director, University Honors Program
The University of Tennessee at Chattanooga