UTCSTAFF Archives

April 2002

UTCSTAFF@RAVEN.UTC.EDU

From:
Susan Cardwell <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Susan Cardwell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Apr 2002 11:41:49 -0400
Dear Colleagues,
      The Provost Search Committee members hope that you will take the
opportunity to meet with each of the four individuals who are finalists for
the post of Provost and Vice Chancellor for Academic Affairs on our campus
during open forum sessions which will be components of their
itinerary.  Dr. John Friedl, Dean of Arts and Sciences at the University of
South Alabama, will visit our campus tomorrow and Friday. The following
times and locations have been set in order that you may meet him:

Thursday, April 11
10:00-11:00 a.m.  Signal Mountain Room of the University Center

Friday, April 12
2:00-3:00 p.m.  Chattanooga Room C of the University Center

Please plan to attend these sessions as your participation will be welcomed
by the Search Committee.  Dr. Friedl's vita may be
accessed via the UTC web page as noted earlier by Dr. Charles Nelson,
Search Committee Chair.  The candidate evaluation form is also
available on the web and copies of both documents will be provided at the
open sessions.

thank you