UTCSTAFF Archives

April 2002

UTCSTAFF@RAVEN.UTC.EDU

From:
Chuck Cantrell <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Chuck Cantrell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Apr 2002 16:33:05 -0400
I've had an inquiry about the prospect of a UTC department reopening
The Health House.  This person is under the idea that all of the
Health House exhibits are now the property of a UTC department, but
she does not know which one.

Is it you or your department?  If you have any information about the
whereabouts of the Health House exhibits or about plans to
reestablish Health House with UTC involvement, please let me know.

Thanks.