UTCSTAFF Archives

April 2002

UTCSTAFF@RAVEN.UTC.EDU

From:
Mary Coleman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mary Coleman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Apr 2002 16:39:48 -0700
Who can I direct this to?

Can some please tell me when purchase colored paper from Document Source
how we are suppose to post the charges?

Document Source does not indicate the amount on our receipts when we pick
up the paper so we cannot post anything at that point.

I am told each color has a indivual weight and so the charge for each color
will be different.
Does that mean the Ledger Report will list the amount of each color or will
it list the total amount of the order?

And if I purchase color paper several times during the month will there be
just ONE amount posted to the ledger for the
3 orders?

Thanks to anyone who can help me out.

Mary

Mary Coleman
Principal Secretary
Political Science, DEPT. 6356
The University of Tennessee at Chattanooga
615 McCallie Avenue
Chattanooga, TN 37403-2598
423/755-4281
FAX: 423/785-2373